Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Round of the NCAA Tournament

Didn't get to watch KU's game today, but I was able to listen to it on my old school Sony Walkman radio. I barely had enough reception to hear anything, but I made due.

The opening rounds are in Omaha, Nebraska for KU and today's game tipped off at 11:25am versus Portland State.

From what I could tell, it was lop-sided from the beginning. KU pulled away to an early lead, and was up by 23 at halftime, 49-26.

Same situation in the second half, KU dominated and won by 24 points. The final score was 85-61.

Brandon rush led all scorers with 18 points. If he keeps playing the way that he's played in the last few games, we'll be unstoppable!!!

Now we'll play the UNLV Runnin' Rebels on Saturday at 5:50 in Omaha. This should go as well as the first round game and then we'll be in the Sweet 16.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

No comments: