Monday, May 5, 2008

PBR Big Sky

We went to the Country bar on Saturday night in the Power and Light District, PBR Big Sky. I didn't know quite what to expect in there, but we decided to venture in and check it out.

What we found was awesome!

There was a live band playing a variety of popular country songs and a mechanical bull in the center of the bar. A lot of the people in the bar were crowding around the center, watching the adventurous ones who with liquid courage go for a ride on the mechanical bull.

I was one of the few from our group who rode the bull that night. I didn't last for long, but it was fun while I was on there.

It was $3 cover to get in, and well worth it. The drinks were $3.75 for domestic bottles and $7 for mixed drinks. Not terrible for down in the Power and Light District.

When you do go, beware of the ladies with bootie shorts and leather chaps on. They get up on the bull and go crazy just like everyone else. They are really good at it though because I am sure they do it every night.

All in all, PBR Big Sky is a great place and definitely the place to go if you are feeling a little country inside you!

I recommend it.

No comments: