Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rock Chalk Championship

It was two days ago that KU won the National Championship, and we are still watching highlights and press conference coverage. I will include more information and video later on, but I had to be sure to get a little post out about the game.

7th overtime in the history of the NCAA tournament.
The most exciting National Championship I have ever seen.

KU wins 75-68 in overtime versus Memphis on Tuesday night. It will definitely be a night to remember. With Mario Chalmers hitting a three pointer to tie the game with 3 seconds left, oh it was exciting.

We watched the game at Allen Fieldhouse with a few thousand of our closest friends. After Chalmers sank that shot, everyone was screaming and jumping up and down. It was so crazy!!!

I will write more later, but I for sure had to get something going on this.

WOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: